Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Tell me what you know.?

What's the most interesting and valuable piece that you know? One simple word: God!
I know that the bright light surrounded by this room is making me sweat, but I'll tell you..I'll put in the picture you what I know god dammit..The map to the sunken treasure chest that's worth an estimated three billion dollars in gold ingots bullion is hidden underneath the wooden planks of a tiki hut on a tiny little island off the coast of the Florida key. The last specified survivor to possess this map never got the arbitrariness to use the map since he forgot to take it beside him when they got rescued from this desert island his describe was Gilligan. The rest of the story have been grape vined along throughout the years but fairy tale has it. that he who possesses the map shall inherit the dust!
Our individual happiness comes from inwardly.not from another person. Your husband/boyfriend, kids, friends, parents.while they adjectives can enhance your happiness, they are not responsible for it. If a being around you makes you get the impression bad just about yourself or feel desperate for those around you, then they must be dismissed from your vivacity. I finally found true happiness, it took me 35 years to numeral that out. It opened my eyes to my enemy and opend my eyes to those that love me.
Curiosity is the fuel that drives us to know.
The most interesting thing I know, is scarcely the most valuable. I know that the sun shines and that I involve to breathe to live.. that is the most dear. I know that I do not have a clue what my adjectives holds. That is the most interesting.
The gospel of Jesus Christ

No comments:

Post a Comment