Wednesday, November 30, 2011

STD or ingrown hair??

please help me someone contained by medical field! i dont shave my genital nouns.but i do pluck it.i know its weird but ive done it since i be younger because i dont like stubble.i be scared it be an STD but have gotten checked and they told me it be not an STD.what can i do to get rid of this mess? If i start out it alone it stayes there, it have actually turned for a while hard to pop.please relief me ASAP See a Gynecologist.
That's only a sound out you can answer! I don't think anyone on here be sitting next to you while you be doing your nasty article! Might want to reconsider your option if you show this much fear! Try a dermatologist if it turns out to be the next!
1. Stop plucking your hair >.>
2. Give it a month or so.

No comments:

Post a Comment