Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Taking Zoloft near the following vitamins?

I am going to take an SSRI call Zoloft.
I was wondering, if it is okay (or safe) to cart either 5-htp or Vitamin B complexes (Vitamin 1,3,. 12, etc) or L-Tryptophan.
Can I lift them all together, or should I hold one of them, or should I just rob nothing except the Zoloft?
I choice to do so because I want to make my serotonin making rich.
thankx Make sure to ask your pharmacist subsequent time you pick up your script. They appear to get the head up on med interactions before the docs do. Have you be on Zoloft awhile yet? If you are only starting , ease into the vitamins since SSRIs can end in your stomach to feel a bit queasy . I don't assume it could hurt you, maybe of late make you be aware of nauseous at first if you are basically starting out. I personally would acquire used to the Zoloft first and then slowly append any vitamins in. GL!
I've never hear of Zoloft being at risk for mixing beside vitamins, but if you are concerned, the prescription always comes next to a sheet that says what possible gloomy interactions there might be near any drug.
Your Doctor, or if for some reason you do not trust this Doctor, another Doctor should be the just one to answer this question.

No comments:

Post a Comment