Wednesday, November 30, 2011

SUV drivers, since your vehicle burn more & pollute more do you find cancer over-rated?

You shouldn't go after us who OWN SUV's, you should turn after the ones who approve them to be on the road. That's resembling going after the person who buys the drugs instead of the drug DEALER!
Hmmmm. I'll bet you don't spend your winters contained by Northern Minnesota like some SUV drivers. I'll also bet you live surrounded by Southern California, which is a desert but for the water you steal from the Colorado river.
I bet you love the smell of your own farts to.
I hold a SUV and it gets 27 mpg, better than most cars.
I enjoy driven a very big one but I needed it to benevolent about 250lb of equipment and 4 to 6 family. I can not get within a compact car.

No comments:

Post a Comment