Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Surgery art contained by training?

im a college freshman is there anything that i can do at this time to prepare for a occupation in surgery? Excercises to strengthen booklet dexterity? Interesting. That's my problem too before I stir to medschool.
As of today, you have nought much to do! Skill training starts on actual operating table. But to be a good surgeon, you have need of to be expert on human anatomy.So start browsing on anatomy books and atlas.
Goodluck!
I can think of a few.none that I can vote here.but if I drag this out long enough, I'm hoping you can get hold of the hint that It's something you can do near your fingers, to strengthen them and be able to control them better.something you can do influence well ok.
Get used to three hours of sleep per dark, and see you in twelve years when your thru next to your residency and fellowship

No comments:

Post a Comment